Wednesday 22 December 2010

Update


Things are gearing up nicely. Above you can see my (ahem) studio, all ready and waiting to be used. It's not fully ideal, but I'm pretty damn pleased with it! I have 4 linocuts with the first layers cut and I am preparing to start printing the first layer of one soon (any minute now, as a matter of fact). I am definitely looking forward to this...I think it has actually been almost 7 months since I last printed anything of importance! Fingers crossed it all goes to plan.

On a different note, and just to help get everyone in the festive mood, just how beautiful does the garden look in the snow???

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

yaya benedict! getting your printing freak on! This makes me happy, but almost as happy to look at your beautiful snowy garden! xx